1- coconut oil, mayonnaise, yogurt
Suitable for: damaged hair after dyeing
- 2 tablespoons whole yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- “To get the most out of this revitalizing mask, you must first wash your hair with a clarifying shampoo to release the cuticles.”
- Then evenly apply the mask to damp hair, running your fingers from the middle of the length to the ends, leaving the roots clean.
- “Leave the mask on for about 50-60 minutes and wash off with shampoo, this time not with bleach!
- Finish with your regular fabric softener.