- 1 cup of Epsom salt
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 5-6 drops of lavender essential oil
- 4 cups of warm water
- In a large bowl, mix the Epsom salt with the warm water until it dissolves.
- Add the coconut oil and lavender essential oil to the bowl and mix well.
- Soak your feet in the mixture for 20-30 minutes.
- Gently scrub your feet with a pumice stone or foot brush to remove any dead skin.
- Rinse your feet with warm water and pat them dry with a towel.
- Apply a thick moisturizing lotion or cream to your feet.
- Repeat this process 1-2 times a week to help get rid of cracked feet.
NEXT TO SEE MORE RECIPE